The HD 7700 is an exceptional Table Top Punch, combining the Rhin-O-Tuff patented Quick Change Die System with the following new features:
- 14″ (356mm) open-ended extra capacity die: Punch up to 55 sheets or 110 pages of 11 inch, 20 lb, or 80gsm bond paper.
- U-View waste tray: Holds up to 150% more waste than any other table top punch and eliminates troublesome overfills.
- The Accu-Set Paper Stop: Set-up all hole placements easily & accurately, even on odd sized paper.
- Diagnostic Display Lights: Give indications of important machine conditions.
- Built in Automatic and Manual Reverse: Provides extra insurance to eliminate costly down time & expensive service calls due to overload jams.
The HD 7700 also includes all of the standard features you have come to expect:
- Patented Anti-Jam Feature detects punch overload: Triggers auto-reversing function to eliminate punch jams. Also features manual reversing as a backup.
- Rated up to 55 Sheets or 110 Pages of 20 lb or 80gsm. The number of sheets depends on the paper weight and punch pattern used (15,000 to 18,000 SPH). 90 cycles per minute.
- Punch up to 10 plastic mylar sheets regardless of hole pattern (depending on mylar mil thickness)
- Patented “QCDS” (Quick Change Die System). No tools, nothing to take apart. All punch pins easily disengage.
- The HD 7700 has more than 20 interchangeable dies available with 12 standard hole patterns.
- Comes with your choice of one standard die (ask for details).
- 14″ (356mm) open-ended punching, allows for wider applications.
- Smooth, quiet, power-on-demand operation.
- “Accu-Set” paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes.
- Use foot pedal, versa switch, or Palm Switch
- Extremely durable all-metal construction.
- Extra high capacity waste chip tray with new view access. No sensors needed.
- Paper entry chute for easy paper insertion.