- 6 Roller Thermal System (4 heated rollers + 2 cold rollers) allows for a more professional, crystal-clear, bubble-free lamination finish.
- Advanced Photo-Ready technology provides balanced heat dissipation during the laminating process, making it perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
- Variable speed & temperature control combination allows for fast lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mm up to 10 mils) with the simple press of a button (no waiting period when changing thickness).
- Exclusive “Flex-Tite” System allows the rollers to adjust themselves and maintain the proper laminating pressure with different material thickness. Perfect for hot foiling and mounting.
- 8-bit Micro-Processor Control System precisely sets the exact temperature & speed for a fast, consistent and user-friendly laminating experience.
- Energy Saving Stand-by Mode to conserve energy and prolong the lifespan of your laminator.
- Overheat Protection System automatically cuts off heating power if temperature exceeds 160ºC (320ºF).
- Auto Memory Function machine will remember the last speed & temperature settings before turning off, saving you the trouble of re-adjusting the settings next time you turn it on.
- All-Metal Construction for a more professional, heavy duty look & a longer lasting lifespan.
- Metal Gears & Industrial Motor (1150 Watts / 12V) to guarantee strength and durability.
- Jam Release (Reverse) Switch allows easy corrective action for jams.
- Cold Lamination Function
- CE & TUV certified and approved
Model: ProLam Photo
Throat Capacity: 330 mm (13″)
Motor: DC 12V / 1150W
Laminating Heat Range: 32 – 320°F
Maximum Pouch Thickness: 10 mils (250 Mic.)
Temperature Control: Electronic (8-bit Micro Processor)
Laminating Speed: Variable (12″-59″/min)
Weight / Volume: 17.7 kgs (39 Lbs) / 2 Cubic Feet
Warranty: 1 year